Please find below an overview of the shipping options and times.
- 3 to 5 working days (95% of orders reach customers within this timeframe).
- The delivery cost will be £4.
- 1 to 2 working days (95% of orders reach customers within this timeframe).
- Express UK Delivery is available at a cost of £8.50.
- The cut-off time for same day dispatch using Express Delivery is 3pm GMT for delivery within the specified timeframe.
Delivery times are dependent on stock availability, payment authorisation and processing. Since a third-party courier company is used, we cannot guarantee the exact delivery times.
All deliveries require a signature; if no one is available to accept the delivery of the order the courier company will leave a card at the address. From this card you will have the option to arrange for an alternative delivery date or be given additional information about the collection of your order from the courier company.
Depending on your location, our delivery partner may attempt to deliver your order on Saturdays, no deliveries are made on public holidays. Our delivery partner cannot process your order on public holidays, so these days do not count as working days.
Due to increased demand during peak seasons and factors beyond our control there may be occasional longer delivery times, in such cases we will inform you of any such situation. We do not accept liability for the failure or delay in delivering goods due to situations beyond our control.
We are unable to process claims of non-delivery if any of the below apply:
- Tracking shows the parcel has been delivered;
- The order was delivered to a building with a communal delivery point and the tracking shows the item was delivered;
- An incorrect, incomplete or invalid delivery address was provided for delivery.